SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Monday, March 7, 2011

"I'm Fascinated By That Gangsta Shit / Always Been A Fan Of That Gangsta Shit. . ." - *New Music* King Fantastic x Rusko "Why? Where? What?" . . . THE [Troublemaker Edit]!!!


". . . YOU can count me in if it's gangsta shit / just for the rush I do gangsta shit / been to the box twice over gangsta shit / almost lost my life on that gangsta shit / I pulled my wife talking gangsta shit / I don't mind the price of th' gangsta shit / [...]" - KILLER REESE1

The People's Verdict: This song starts out in a Euro-techno vein that is reminiscent of what really turned me off when listening to Rusko's "Hold On" featuring Amber Cofman (click here), but no worries this song only teases that to bring the really dirty drops hallowed in the halls of Dubstep's Valhalla.  I don't really like the homophobia of some of the lyrics, but this song isn't advocating an enlightened worldview so what can you do?

(Via.)

                           


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails