SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Sunday, July 18, 2010

"When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro."


"What Would You Do (If A Shark Started Eating You)" by Brett Domino Trio.

Click here for a rendition of Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" by the entire trio.


Dan Deacon on XLR8R TV.

Butt Stomach?

Click here for the studio version of "Lion With A Shark's Head" by Dan Deacon.


"Lion With A Shark's Head (Voyager Remix)" by Dan Deacon.  Not even a hundred views?  To each their own.

I can't find the original YouTube video I saw for that song, but I remember I heard it on WUAG in Greensboro originally.


"Keyboard City (Dan Deacon Remix)” by Salvador Santana Feat. GZA. 


Dan Deacon talks about his future with LP33.


"Blame The Booty (LIVE)" by Leslie & the Lys on the Dr. Demento Show.


"Miss Pinky (Live)" by Frank Zappa in Paris (1980). 

Repost below?

"Shake That Devil (Live)" by Antony & The Johnsons at Sixth & I Synagogue (again original song WUAG; same show too I think).
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails