SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Monday, September 13, 2010

So My Little Brothers Have Been Watching Mel Brooks's Movies Recently...

Be sure to listen to "Bed Bugz", "Bazooka", "Gravity", and "Africa".

"Monster Mash" by The Others.

Which got me listening to . . .

The Others - Kind of Blue HQ DUBSTEP.

And . . .

[More Documentary Than Musical] Miles Davis - Kind of Blue 50th Anniversary.

And . . .

Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Kind of Blue.

Click here to check out "Bushido" by The Others, which reminds me of the Chase & Status "Eastern Jam" track I put on here a little while ago.

Rusko is a fucking menace to society . . .

Bed Bugz - Rusko & The Others.

Oh well, if I got Rusko in, I might as well toss Caspa in, as well, right?

I Remember - Deadmau5 (Caspa Remix). Props to Damascus Timebomb a.k.a. David 9-Milli for turning me onto Deadmau5.  And, as a bonus, click here for his remix of their "Bushido" that I mentioned above.

I feel like I want these guys to go harder, but then on a track like this they have chill dub complexity that I can really groove to.

THE OTHERS - BAZOOKA.

And they make dubstep fucking rock n' (then) bang on a song like this one here.

The Others - Gravity. Dope-a-fuckin'-licious.  (And I almost forgot, they get... whimsical(?), too, at the end.  Do you know what they're going to do next in this song?)

This one should be in a horror movie.  Is Africa supposed to be scary?


The Others - Africa.

If you can stomach any more, click here to check out "Ganja Man" by The Others.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails