SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Check It. . .

My computer is out of commission so (for example) I just now saw I missed B.o.B's No Genre.  Doing what I can.  Dig it below, yo!

Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang is (now officially completed, but still) coming next year from Rae Allah: this is a track produced by one of my favorites, Bronze Nazareth.

Raekwon - Butter Knives - Shoalin Vs Wu-Tang [HD].

The Dr. Dre cosign is a good look sure, but with Ski Beatz calling for a collab I get excited on a different level.

Ski Beatz: "I want to work with J.Cole" (Via).  Oh & Ski Beatz is from Nawth Cackalack?  Worrrd.

...wondering what happened to Raaaaandy's mixtape?

Raaaaaaaandy-Dave Sitek Mixtape: Booty Blog #1 (Via).
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails