SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Monday, January 31, 2011

The People's Poseur Presents: Watchu Know Bout . . . Edan, the Mic Manipulator?


This kind of reminds me of Deltron 3030 . . .

Edan - "Mic Manipulator" off of Primitive Plus (2002).


Deltron 3030 - Madness.

Click here to check out "Run That Shit" by Edan, which has a pretty cool KRS-ONE sample or click here to check out "Migrane" (also) by Edan, a pretty dense, crazy track I also find reminiscent of Cube's cousin Deltron.

I knew this song was on a different level when the Japanese singing comes in . . .

Edan - "Sing It Shitface" off of Primitive Plus (2002).  From approximately 3:56 - 5:06 there is a silent gap before the track starts back.

"My record collection consists of 22 copies of "Aqualung" / half a lung is all I need to rock the venue . . ."


Jethro Tull - Aqualung.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails