SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Awon With That Real Talk: Black in America (*New Music* 2011 Music Video)



Awon & Kameleon Beats - Black in America [2011 Music Video].


Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It [Uncut Music Video].  Shouts to Maximus on this song.

"My mind on my money, money on my mind / If you owe me ten dollars, you ain't giving me nine / You all ain't give me 40 acres and a mule / So I got my Glock 40, now I'm cool / And if Al Sharpton is speaking for me / Somebody tell him the word and tell him I don't approve / Tell him I'll remove the curses / If you tell me our schools gonna be perfect / When Jena 6 don't exist / Tell him that's when I'll stop saying bitch - beee-itch!" - Jay-Z, "Say Hello," off American Gangster.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails