SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Monday, February 28, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. & the ReturnOf4Eva. . .



CinematicTV: Big K.R.I.T. Working On Live From The Underground (Via.)

(Via.)

If you were to click here, sign up for Big King Remembered In Time's ReturnOf4Eva to get the leaked single "Dreamin" (clean or dirty) from the album, you would get this in your confirmation email:


What's good wit it, thank you for joining what i like to call Returnof4eva.
 
You are now experiencing music as i love it, Music as i live it & Music as i envisioned it.

This is for all my fans that love that classic ish. This is that Returnof4eva.


- BIG K.R.I.T.

If you were to click here, you could download KevingNottingham.com Presents - Home Town Hero: The Best Of Big K.R.I.T.

(Via.)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails