SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Crossroads Episode 10.5 - Johnny Spanish (Continued)



Johnny Spanish - Watch Your Mouth (The Lip).


"Johnny Spanish - you should fear 'im, boy / spitting all venom in your body got the serum for it  / like the Cherokee and Iroquois / we some baggage handlers, you just some errand boys / I'm fucking ill, I'm just so real I'm crying tears of joy / well, fuck the police we ain't paranoid / well - just a little / [...]" - Johnny Spanish

This one might be a stretch, but I think there are sometimes connotations in lyrics that could/might should be examined.


Johnny Spanish Feat. The Roots - Shiny (Remix).

"I came, I saw, I conquered / [...]" - Johnny Spanish (Chorus.)

"If I catch you bootlegging my shit, don't buy it / I'm-uh show you a pirate like Captain Jack Sparrow / rob you point blank with a knife, bow, and arrow / [...]" - Nappy Roots (First Verse.)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails