SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Friday, February 25, 2011

"There Is No Auto-tune In Grunge Music..."



P.O.S. - Why Go (Pearl Jam cover).

"I was asked if I was interested in covering a pearl jam song by mtv2. I thought it was funny that they wanted to include me, being a rapper and all, but I wanted to take a shot at it. I loved ten when it came out, rocked the tape till it popped. One of my favorites on it was why go, none of the bands they asked had picked it yet so I did. I though about reworking the original lyrics into a rap kind of situation, but then I was playing the melody on one of my keyboards and thought it might be more fun to just straight cover it. So I did. It was fun. I hope you likes it." - P.O.S


"P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life (Acoustic)" by P.O.S. (Stefon Alexander).


Pearl Jam - Why Go.


P.O.S. - P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life.

I'm not particularly a fan of this much screaming in my music, but P.O.S. sampled this song for "P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life."

Underoath - It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door [Music Video].


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails