SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Crossroads Episode 25


This video dropped yesterday.  115 views. . .

Litefoot - I Am It [Official Music Video].


Doctor Dré & Ed Lover Feat. King Just, Todd One, & The Notorious B.I.G. - Who's The Man (1994).

"So heyyea heyyea heyyea ho! / Yah can't catch the flow, too late I let it go / [...]" - Ed Lover


Native Rhythms - Ya-Hey [Jazz-n-Groove Deep Mix].  Click here for the alternate "B's Groove Mix" version.


Gooch featuring Kool G Rap - Fifty Wayz (Kut Masta Kurt Remix) (1997) [HQ].

"I'm from the city that never sleeps / so how can I sleep? / when ever piece is a freak sweating athletes in new jeeps / ain't the type to roll a Cherokee / [...]" - Gooch

Cherokee, Pontiac, Thunderbird, (click here for more info; viz. De Soto), etc. - what's in a name right?


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails