SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Monday, June 13, 2011

Beats, Rhymes & Revolution @GlobalFaction


"I get down for my people / Down for my people / Down with the government until we're all equal / down with the media and the corporations / I am not down with invading these nations / Stand up for my people / Up for my people / [...]" - Logic


Nico Lindsay - Beats, Rhymes & Revolution.

BEATS, RHYMES & REVOLUTION is a "weekly show presented by BigCakes with beats supplied by Kwake and DJSnuff (Speaker's Corner Quartet/End Of The Weak)."


Nico Lindsay - Screwloose (Prod. by Mr.Mitch).


Logic - Beats, Rhymes & Revolution.


Logic - For My People [Music Video].

"The arrogant belief that one country can dictate the living conditions of another by virtue of wealth or power is immoral." - Dr. Hanan Chehata


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails