SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell

Click here to check out the original version of Das Racist's "Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell" off their Shut Up, Dude mixtape.  (Watch & be amazed as the song plays out over totally random clips of a pretty phat anime show called Code Geass with the logos of Pizza Hut/Taco Bell pasted into one clip, also at random.)


Open Late Remix.


Guy Michael-Barletta Remix.


(Official, I think...) Wallpaper. Remix.

I'm all about Das Racist (seriously, they are probably one of my favorite things going right now, - if not only because of the look of puzzlement that comes on other would-be 'heads when I blare some), but I'm not quite sure about this whole obsession with Pizza Hut/Taco Bell. . .

The two most thumbs-upped YouTube comments are:
 1) "THIS SONG CHANGED MY LIFE." (257 thumbs up by killsunny69.)

 2) "I was listening to this in the car when my friend and I were lost in Columbus. We were all stressed out from driving in circles for the last two hours, but we did a Tokyo Drift at the last minute into the Combination's parking lot. And we blared this in that parking lot. Some employees saw us dancing our cares away to this incredible song and didn't know what to say. / And that's when I became an adult." (90 thumbs up by handicappedhero.)

                       

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails