SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.


SPILL THE ENEMY'S BLOOD, NEVER INK.

sic gloria transit mundi



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love


"Deuces (Remix)" by - Feat. Drake, Kanye West, T.I., Fabolous, & Andre 3000.

 1) Yay Andre 3K!  First Big Boi... then Andre 3000... then... BOI STOP.

 2) I got "Walk It Out" (reminisce by clicking over here), I dig the creativity - but I'm not sure I understand the song selection in the same light as the former.

 2.5) I'm not sure I'm ready for a Fabolous comeback. . .


"Deuces (Remix) - DOUCHE IT *SPOOF*" by Affion Crockett.

Parodies generally remind me of Weird Al, which - no disrespect - usually reminds me of middle school (i.e. lame bullshit).  Crockett, does a pretty damn good aping the different rappers personas.


"Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem Feat. Rihanna.

I don't actually feel this song that much anymore, but it's got a moral, kiddies.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails